Same Here Scale Application Privacy Notice
Last modified: 5 May 2023
Life Time Family Solutions, LLC (“We’re All A Little Crazy”, “WAALC”) (“Company” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the Same Here Scale (the “App“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in the App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company websites, including websites you may access through our Apps.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The Same Here Scale App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 in those apps. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
- Indirectly when you are invited to join the App from another user of the App.
- Indirectly when you are a contact of a user of the App, when they use the App.
The types of information that we collect include:
Personal information that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, internet protocol (IP) address, user name or other similar identifier, billing and account information, and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“personal information“).
Non-personal information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as Same Here Scale ratings, metadata activity such as behaviors, activities, and STARR exercises, or statistical or aggregated information. We may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific app feature.
Technical information, including your login information, device type, time zone setting, and usage details.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and subscribing to our service, and chat communications, and profile pictures. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys and feedback requests that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
You may also provide information through chat messages (“Chats“) with other users of the App you are connected to. Your Chats are transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your Chats. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Chats will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
The App also may access other other files stored on your device for example, photographs that you share or upload into a Chat.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect and share certain details of your access to and use of the App, including:
- usage data.
- communication data and,
- the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
Contact List. We automatically collect information from your contacts list including contact name and their phone number(s), when you login to the App from your device.
Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address and other network information, operating system, browser type and version.
The information we collect automatically may include statistical information and may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways, that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. This information will be used to improve our App and to deliver a more personalized service, which may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
We provide an opportunity for any user to Delete their account from within the App, and the ability to opt-out of contact for marketing purposes on an ongoing basis by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our emails, or emailing to email@example.com, or deleting the App from your device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Third party APIs. We leverage third party APIs to analyze activity and collect information from within the App.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provide it or that were described when it was collected.
- Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For other purposes with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Life Time Family Solutions, LLC assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to invite friends or contacts from within our App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including but not limited to our terms and conditions and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Life Time Family Solutions, LLC, our clients, partners, App users or others.
Information may also be shared by you when you communicate with emergency response or crisis center personnel that you contact through resources within the App.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or others products or services, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our emails, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting the settings page and editing your profile. Similarly, you may utilize the functionality within the App to delete your account from within the settings page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete Chats from the App, copies of your Chats might have been copied or stored by other App users.
Residents in certain states, such as California, may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, see Supplemental Privacy Notice for California. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
#SameHere Global MH Movement
260 West 26th Street, Apt 6L
New York, NY 10001
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored in a secure cloud hosted environment. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We will never ask for your password. Do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information and our compliance with this policy and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy, please contact us using the contact information listed above.